Upgrade your Ford with this new Focus/Custom Specific Optisound Speaker Upgrade! Complete with a 6 Inch speaker, speaker baffle, Adaptor brackets, adaptor cables, sound deadening. All components are included for an easy and fast fitment!
With the new OPTISOUND speaker kits getting everything you need for your upgrade has never been easier! The OPTISOUND kits have been designed to leave no stone un-turned and giving everything required to fit your speakers easily and to optimise the sound performance!
Who? – The OPTISOUND speaker kits are designed for the consumer who really wants better sound but doesn’t want to modify their car.
Why? – Upgrading a speaker is often the first port of call for enhancing sound.
Why? For better sound of course! The super efficient OPTI6C speaker within the kit gives enhanced volume and incredible levels of detail making this the best listening experience you will get from such easy installation.
What? – The OPTISOUND speaker kits comes all the fitting parts specific to your vehicle, as well as sound enhancing components such as sound deadening, wave diffuser and adjustable speaker baffle. These sound enhancing parts set the OPTISOUND speaker kits apart in ensuring that not only is installation made easy but we optimse the sound that we can produce from out award winning speaker in every installation
- 1 Pair OPTI6C speakers Focus/Transit Custom Plug and Play Speaker installation kit
- 1 Pair VIBE Wave diffuser
- 1 Pair Anti VIBE sound deadening All components required for simple and easy installation of speakers into your Ford Focus/Transit Custom
- 1 Pairs Ford Speaker Adapter brackets
- 1 Pairs Ford Speaker Adapter Cables
- Model – OPTIFOCUS3-V0
- Configuration – 2-way
- Speaker Size – 6.5” (165mm)
- Peak/RMS Power – 270W/90W
- Sensitivity – 94dB
- Frequency Response – 54Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance – 4Ω
- Mounting Depth – 2.4” (61mm)
- Mounting Diameter – 5.6” (142mm
- Grill Included – No
- Recommended Amp – POWERBOX65.4M-V7
Ford Fitment Guide:
- Focus 2010 – 2018 (Not MK2)
- C-Max 2010 – 2019
- Transit-Custom 2012 -2021