Please contact us if you need your order urgently or on a specific day – in most cases we will be able to guarantee delivery for when you need it and advise on the most suitable delivery service option.
We can deliver larger parts to UK and many to EU countries via UK Couriers including DX, DPD and UPS. Smaller parts can be delivered worldwide using standard small packets postage.
24 hour service will be prioritised for dispatch.
All 'In Stock' orders we receive before 10am GMT, we aim to process and dispatch the same day. This applies to all eBay and phone orders for both UK and Worldwide. Any standard orders received after 10am GMT or during the weekend may be dispatched the following working day
Special Order products are identified in the stock availability section with specific comments for example:
"Delivered in 5 - 13 Working Days or Delivered in 28 Working Days"
Delivery times vary depending on shipping destination and service chosen. See specific shipping methods below.
Our couriers collect daily Monday to Friday only. Any standard delivery orders made after 10am on Friday may be dispatched the following Monday as we have no way to dispatch orders on Saturday or Sunday.
During peak times processing and dispatching your order may take up to 24 hours due to the sheer volume of orders we are processing daily
When placing your order please ensure you choose the correct country.
There is a surcharge for larger items delivered with DX and UPS to remote UK destinations, N. Ireland & Scottish Highlands, Islands and off-shore UK destinations should allow extra delivery time (approximately +2 days to service chosen) due to their remote locations. Highlands includes postcodes: IV, HS,AB31-38, AB40-56, FK19-21, KA27-28, KW, PA20-29, PA60-78, PH8-9, PH15-40, PH49-51, ZE, BT, IM. Please call us on 01157 365 100 for your prices.
Common Avoidable Causes for Processing Delays
Nearly all delays to dispatch are caused by our inability to contact a customer should any issues arrive due to incorrect contact details supplied or simply that they have not been provided. In most situations we can resolve issues through direct customer contact and deliver your goods on time - please provide any necessary contact details in case we do need to contact you.
Please Note: Trade Van Accessories is committed to recycling and packaging markings may be different to contents - please check contents upon receipt and make sure you have received all boxes in your consignment (this is marked on address label)
Important note: Orders being sent to a different delivery address will be subject to further security checks.Trade Van Accessories reserve the right to indefinitely delay dispatch of an order if fraudulent activity is suspected.
Although we will make every reasonable effort to ensure your products are delivered within the set timescales, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that they will not be affected by unforeseen issues affecting our delivery partner. Under these circumstances, delivery charges will not be refunded.
Please note that the following shipping times refer to stock items only. Special order products are subject to availability, please see item listing for details.
Next Day Courier UK Mainland: Your order will be sent using DX, DPD or UPS and will arrive within 1-2 working days to the UK depending on dispatch volumes - usually next day if ordered before 10am. A signature is required on delivery. Online tracking information is available.
2-3 Day Courier UK Mainland: Your order will be sent using DX, DPD or UPS and will arrive within 2-4 working days to the UK depending on dispatch volumes. Signature required on delivery. Online tracking information is available.
European EU Delivery: Our recommended, best value and most popular express delivery service for larger items is UPS. Delivery to most major European destinations within 2-4 working days and Worldwide within 4-6 working days. Signature required on delivery. Detailed online tracking information is available.
Royal Mail Small Packets: We ship smaller items using Royal Mail. UK Mainland and UK Remote areas are usually delivered in 1-3 Days. EEC Countries 2-6 Days and Worldwide in 4 -10 days. This service is barcoded, a signature is not required by the customer.
At tradevanaccessories.co.uk we hope that you will be entirely satisfied with every purchase you make with us online. However, we know that sometimes things just aren't right and simply need to be returned.
We would ask that all goods returned for whatever reason should be accompanied with a completed Returns Form.
I Need to Return an Unwanted Item
We are happy to take back unused items in 'as new' condition for a refund, credit or exchange:
- You must declare to us within 14 days from the day after delivery that you wish to return the item.
- Goods must be in original packaging and packaged to prevent damage in transit. Brackets and fitting must be packed so as not to scratch or dent the product in transit
- Goods must not be used or fitted, retail packaging must be complete and you must return all component parts
- Return postage is non-refundable, and in cases of customer error for example ordering the wrong product we reserve the right to retain the shipping costs associated with dispatch the goods.
- Full monetary refund will only be issued for items declared to be returned within 14 days from the day after delivery
- tradevanaccessories.co.uk credit voucher refund will be issued for all items returned beyond the 14 day point
- A re-stocking charge will be applied for all special order items.
TRADE VAN ACCESSORIES
Unit 2 Fulwood View
Note: We strongly recommend using a signed for and insured postal service to protect you from items lost or damaged in transit. Proof of postage will not be considered proof of delivery.
How Long Will My Return Take?
- In general we aim to process all returned items within 7 days of receipt
- Most Products returned under the Distance Selling Regulations will be processed within 7 days if they remain factory packed. If opened they will require a full inspection and this may take up to 30 days.
Do I Have to Pay Postage Costs?
- In general you will be responsible for paying return postage costs
- In the instance of faulty or wrongly delivered goods we will refund return postage costs for Royal Mail Standard Parcels services up to a maximum of £5.00.You will need to provide proof of postage paid
- Larger items such as Side Bars and Side Steps may require a collection of the item which will be chargeable unless faulty - please Contact us to confirm details
Suitable Condition of Returned Goods
You have a duty of care as a consumer to take reasonable care of any item in your possession if you intend to return the item.
- Any consumer damage to an item or its components through either act or negligence on behalf of the consumer or fitting to a vehicle will constitute a breach of duty of care and will render the item/order ineligible for a refund
- Faulty parts must be returned using our collection service. Items returned without notice will not be eligible for a refund of postage costs.
- If the returned goods are damaged in transit by your chosen returns courier we will issue photographs of the damage in order for you to be able to make a claim on your chosen couriers insurance if applicable. We will not be held responsible for such damage.
If we've sent you the wrong item to that listed on your invoice we will happily exchange it and refund your postage costs for returning the item. Please include your order reference when contacting us and notify us of the problem within 14 days of delivery.
If you are missing an integral part of an item please Contact us straight away. When using email please include your order reference or call us on 01157 365 100 for an immediate response.
If your item arrives obviously damaged please either refuse the item or sign for it as damaged. This is termed as endorsing the Proof of Delivery. Signing for your delivered goods transfers ownership; therefore please inspect the goods before accepting them in good condition. Under no circumstances fit damaged or faulty goods to your vehicle. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving faulty or damaged goods.
Distance Selling Regulations
By law, under the Distance Selling Regulations designed to protect customers buying goods online you have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 7 days from the day after delivery for a full refund including any contractually necessary delivery costs paid. In order to cancel under Distance Selling Regulations you are obliged to write to us within 7 days either by letter or email stating your intention to do so - a telephone call will not suffice for these purposes. Unless expressly notified otherwise, Trade Van Accessories will expect the return of any delivered goods in the event of an order cancellation. Unless faulty, you are responsible for the return postage cost.
I Wish to Return an Item Under Warranty
All goods purchased from Trade Van Accessories are covered by a full warranty and generally speaking warranties cover manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship.
Please Contact Us before returning any goods - we may be able to solve your problem quicker than you think. If you email us, please include your order reference to ensure the speediest reply or call us for an immediate response: 01157 365 300
Goods must be returned clean, dry and suitable for inspection.
Dirty or fitted parts will be rejected out of hand and the consumer will be charged the direct cost of collection and re-delivery.
In all instances we will carry out a warranty inspection and contact you with the outcome.
This policy does not affect your statutory consumer rights. DMRT Automotive Limited trading as Trade Van Accessories offers a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty from the date of dispatch. This warranty is limited to the value of the part, and does not include fitting costs or failure of related components, vehicle hire or vehicle down time. In the event of a complaint, please contact our sales office as soon as possible so that we can remedy the situation speedily.
- Trade Van Accessories does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in writing by Trade Van Accessories
- Trade Van Accessories does not cover general wear and tear
- Corrosion and/or deterioration caused by material fatigue defined as the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use will not be covered under warranty
- Warranty is non transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only
- Proof of purchase is required with all claims
- Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part
- Usage during competitions, events, shows or activities (including commercial) other than those for which the part or other items has been conceived will greatly reduce its useful life and is not covered under warranty
- Costs incurred as a result of loss of use, as well as labour charges for part replacement or repairs are not covered
- Warranty claims are assessed in house by our experienced returns team
- For warrantable claims on orders older than 30 days we reserve the right to repair by a warranty-approved external repair company or issue replacement parts
- In certain situations we may be able to offer you a replacement item from our own stock
Some of our manufacturers require us to return faulty items back to them for an examination.If this is the case we will inform you of approximate turnaround times - usually less than 30 days. We will liaise with the supplier and work hard to keep your claim moving swiftly towards its conclusion
Exceptions to Standard Warranty
Wheels and Tyres
Alloy wheels are supplied with a limited 12 month warranty against material defects and workmanship. Any damage caused to Tyres or the vehicle due to, but not limited by material defect are not covered under this warranty. We do not offer any warranty against surface degradation & corrosion as the condition will entirely depend on customer care and maintenance. During the winter months, special care must be taken to wash and remove road salt and grit. Only Neutral PH detergent cleaning materials should be used. The use of acidic cleaners, high pressure water washers and steam cleaning will also invalidate the wheel warranty. Damage, dents and scratches caused by abrasion or stone chips are not covered under this warranty. Fitment of wheels should only be undertaken by a qualified person; the centre rings and wheel nuts shall be checked by the installer as being correct and full liability taken by the installer for any and all damage caused by incorrect fitments. Fitting incorrect tyres will invalidate this warranty. All wheels shall be thoroughly inspected for imperfections before fitting to a vehicle. This warranty does not cover any imperfections once fitted to a vehicle. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to check that wheels and tyres comply with the conditions of their insurance company and local authorities. Trade Van Accessories will not be held responsible for changes in the law or conditions of insurance companies that may affect the fitting of wheels or tyres but remains the vehicle owner’s responsibility at all times. Wheel nuts must be re-checked and re-tightened before driving not more than 30 miles after fitting. By paying for the order over the internet the customer accepts all responsibility for any resulting liability and costs that may be incurred. Wheel and Tyre sets are supplied with standard valves. TPMS valves will only be supplied upon acceptance of Trade Van Accessories' quotation. TPMS syncing to an engine management system can only be done at our workshop, upon acceptance of Trade Van Accessories' quotation. The vehicle owner accepts full responsibility to check and adhere to legislation determining which wheels, tyres and valves are fitted to their vehicle.
Trims and Bars
Aluminium, chrome and stainless steel parts, carry a 12 month/ 12,000 mile fair usage limited warranty against build quality and workmanship. Claims made against surface defects or corrosion within the warranty period are subject to fair usage, refund value will diminish according to the number of months left under warranty. Mounting points on the products and brackets are not covered against surface degradation. Chrome plated Mirror covers and aluminium products such as running boards and roof rails do not carry a warranty against surface degradation as the condition will entirely depend on customer care and maintenance. During the winter months, special care must be taken to wash and remove road salt and grit.
Finished painted parts carry a 12 month/ 12,000 mile fair usage limited warranty against build quality and workmanship. Damage to body paintwork or lacquer caused by the environment, such as atmospheric, chemical, animal or vegetable residues, sand, salt, projections of gravel or natural phenomena (hailstones, floods) and other external factors (whether or not the result of an accident) are not covered under warranty. Damage caused by negligence on the part of the user, late presentation of the fault to be remedied or failure to maintain and clean painted surfaces with non-acidic cleaners is not covered under warranty. The consequences of repairs, conversions or modifications carried out by firms not approved by Trade Van Accessories is not covered under warranty.
Where paint or lacquer finishes are deemed to have failed due to build quality and workmanship within the warranty period the refund value will diminish according to the number of months left under warranty. If the customer chooses to remove bonded painted parts and return them for inspection under the warranty Trade Van Accessories has no liability for such remedial costs, vehicle hire, vehicle down time or any damage that may be caused. Replacement painted parts are subject to “Back-to-Supplier Warranty”. Should the customer choose to refinish instead of remove their bonded painted parts post inspection, the refund under warranty will not exceed the value between the parts primed price and painted price at the point of sale subject to the fair usage warranty.
Please ensure that a dry test fit is carried out of all unpainted products prior to these being sent away for spraying and subsequent fitting to the vehicle. Trade Van Accessories has no liability for remedial costs associated with incorrect items being sprayed, and or poor fitting by your chosen body shop. Vehicles are subject to change, so please ensure you are happy with the shape of the product and how it will sit on the vehicle prior to undertaking painting / finishing of the products. Trade Van Accessories do not offer refund or reimbursement for spraying costs incurred under any circumstances.
What to do if My Warranty Claim is Rejected
- If you require a second opinion about a rejected warranty we will be happy to return the item directly to the supplier
- Any non-warranty repair costs are payable by you
- Postage for all rejected warranty claims will be payable by you and will include all transport costs for your item during the claim
- Failure to arrange return delivery of, claim in person or arrange collection of rejected warranty goods within 90 days of our decision may result in the goods being destroyed or sold. Your right to claim for the proceeds of any such sale ends 30 days after this original 90 day period
Always use your product in strict compliance with the product's instructions; failure to do so might damage the products, invalidate any given or implied warranty and may cause damage or an accident
Instore Returns Policy
This Returns Policy is for online orders only
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.