Skoda Kodiaq Black Calibre Side Steps Running Boards 2017 on
Premium quality anodised aluminium side steps, precision engineering, ready to install to your Skoda Kodiaq 2017 on. Fitting side steps, running boards provide extra functionality to your Skoda Kodiaq, enabling easy access and side protection delivering contemporary styling!
- Tough anodised aluminium construction with a stylish tough tread above an outer 304 grade polished stainless steel bar
- Non fade product resists UV and weathering
- Easy mounting System NO DRILL fixings included in pack
- Wind noise and drag reduction design for greater efficiency
- OEM colour equal to the original manufacturers part
- Excellent value compared to dealer equivalent part
- Original dealer equipment in various countries
- Material: Quality Anodised Aluminium, stylish tough tread above an outer 304 grade polished stainless steel bar
- Colour: Non fade Black
- Dealer approved mounting system with tough 4mm anodised steel brackets
- Application: Skoda Kodiaq 2017 on Models Only
- Box Contents: 1 x Pair Black Calibre Side Steps, Fixing Kit, Brackets and Instructions
Our Skoda Kodiaq 2017 on Black Calibre running boards fix to the original vehicle mounting points, fixings included. Designed as a NON DRILL product. Our side steps are manufactured from a tough anodised aluminium OEM finish. This professional anodised finish has been tested to withstand the UK weather, providing confidence that side steps are a good investment that will not oxidise or discolour over the winter. We recommend that you use our cleaner & restorer to keep your running boards looking pristine.
*Does NOT fit older models, if in doubt please feel free to call our sales team who will be happy to assist!