Dayson Black Polyurethane Bodyshop Adhesive Extra 280ml
Dayson Auto Polyurethane Adhesive/Sealant BLACK
Our choice of adhesive is perfect for bonding TVA Bodykits and TVA spoilers. It resists cold and heat, once dried it will not be affected by damp or water. After many years of using this PU Adhesive we have full confidence in recommending this quality product. During the application process the adhesive can be wiped off any paintwork, removing any stress during any installation job.
It is a one-component, air-moisture curing, polyurethane-based sealing material.
- Single component.
- Easy to apply with gun.
- Cures with moisture in the air.
- Paintable, no volume changes.
- Weather and water resistant.
- Maintains permanent elasticity.
- Provides superior adhesion, can be painted.
- Prevents corrosion. Stretching and sagging does not lose volume.
- It adheres well to painted surfaces and is resistant to hot and cold.
- It remains permanently elastic, can be painted with auto repair paints.
Dayson Sealant Uses Scope of application:
Perfect for all automotive tasks, designed for inside and outside use! Prevents rusting with insulation properties. Precise panel positioning is made easy using our PU Adhesive. Engineered to bond metal and plastic parts creating a long life bond to withstand cold and heat, perfect for the UK weather conditions.
Boat building application excellent for decks and even underwater applications.
Our PU Adhesive/ Sealant is known for its strength in various industries, used in construction bonding glass, aluminum, wood, metal, polyester, concrete!
Perfect for installing our spoilers and body kits!
Surfaces must be free from rust, dust and oil. One of its greatest features is that it can be painted with any kind of paint before the material dries.
ANY QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL TEL: 0115 7365 100