Our VW T5 Transporter SPORTLINE Side Bars SS001 SWB are the latest addition to our extensive T5 Side Bars range.
Beautifully Formed in Polished Stainless Steel!
BRAND NEW OEM QUALITY, EQUIVALENT TO VW PART: ZGB7H0071687
The quality is simply superb making these the best T5 Sportline Style upgrade product on the market!
The SS001 sidebars sit close to the vehicle for that definitive Sport Line Look!
The finish is gorgeous hand polished mirror look stainless steel. Easy to fit with strong and sturdy black brackets which blend in with the vehicle under-body.
These SS001 VW T5 Sportline style chrome look sidebars fit all SWB models including: T5 Transporter, Caravelle, Shuttle, Multivan, Sportline, Kombi & California Vans. (T26, T28, T30 and T32)
This product is totally NON DRILL and is supplied with all the fixing materials needed to fit the Volkswagen Side Styling accessory to the vehicle.
Excellent Quality Hand Polished Stainless Steel, Precision engineering, Ready to Fix!
Just look at the pictures to see the quality and the effect!
We use only the Best European Quality Chunky 60mm Stainless Steel Tube from Italian Steel Mills.
Our Side Protection Tubes have a massive 1.5mm wall thickness for great OEM quality Side Bars.
The price includes a pair of Side Bars for SHORT WHEEL BASE Volkswagen T5 that fix to chassis frame mounting points.
- 60mm Chunky European Quality Stainless Steel
- Massive 1.5mm thickness tube walls produced in Italy - Beware of inferior Chinese Copies
- Easy mounting System - Fitting Instructions and telephone support
- Sleek Curved ends for the Sportline look
- 4.5mm thickness mounting brackets
- Will fit all SWB models including: T5 Transporter, Caravelle, Shuttle, Multivan, Sportline, Kombi & California Vans. (T26, T28, T30 and T32)
- Fits all Short Wheel Base Models 2003 on Right and Left Hand Drive
Stunning value for your VW T5 Transporter, Caravelle, Multivan giving an excellent finishing touch.
*Does NOT fit Long Wheel Base Version Please use code 4023SS001
*Fitted undertrays and floor plans will need to be removed or adjusted to allow the brackets to fit.
ANY QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL TEL: 0115 7365 100