Volkswagen T5 Transporter Lockable Cross Bars Black Air II 2003-09 Closed Rail Models
Black Turtle Air II cross bars, roof rack, are an effective solution creating extra carrying space on top of your vehicle. They attach to the side roof rails of your Volkswagen Transporter T5, forming a crossbar rack system to carry bulky or long items. Ideal for transporting loads without losing interior space. For your peace of mind and added security, the Black Air II rack system can be locked to your vehicle’s closed rail - OEM roof rails, using the keys provided.
The Black Air II cross bars are engineered using high quality anodised aluminium extrusion, the integrated end clamps come pre-installed with anti slip rubber contact jaws. This premium quality roof rack system is not only functional but also adds a sleek, stylish look to your VW. The sectional shape of the anodised aluminium extrusion utilises wing technology, cutting through the air removing excessive turbulence. This aerodynamic design reduces air drag and wind noise, perfect for motorway use.
- Made from anodised aluminium with adjustable polymer clamps/ feet with anti slip rubber contact jaws.
- Box section technology giving superior carrying strength, 75kg load capacity per pair
- Designed for your Volkswagen T5 Transporter 2003-09 - clamp to your existing closed rail OEM roof rails
- Each bar with lockable design feet, equipped with keys
- Easy to attach and remove in minutes adjusting tool provided in the kit
- Top channel [T Section] to accept roof box bolts provided with black rubber seal.
- Wind noise and drag reduction tested – air flow direction markings on cross bars identifying the cross bars front position
- Material: Aluminium Anodised, Polymer clamps shock resistant.
- Colour: Black
- Net Weight: 2kg
- Max Load: 75kg per pair – increase load capacity by adding more cross bars
- Always check vehicle manufacturers specification for your vehicle roof weight capacity
- Will not fit other VW models or vehicles with open roof rails, please contact us for further details.
ANY QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL TEL: 0115 7365 100